- Using String literals in switch statements.
- Using Underscores in literals to improve code readability
- Using the try-with-resources block to improve exception handling code.
- Catching multiple exception types in a single catch block.
- Rethrowing exceptions
- Using the diamond operator for type inference.
- Using the @SafeVarargs annotation.
- How to search / find files in a directory using DirectoryStream in Java 7.?
- How to create and delete a file in Java 7 using java.nio ?
- How to Copy and Move a file in Java 7 using java.nio ?.
- How to read and write a file in Java 7 using java.nio API ?
- Determining the file content type.
- Creating files and directories.
- Binary Literals in Java 7.
Java 7 New Features
Labels: Java 7
Post your related queries below ...
Powered by Blogger.